Continuing Education For Tax Professionals
Trusts and Estates Bootcamp
Key Concepts Covered in Foundations
Jon Miller, CPA
Founder & CEO
We help taxpayers and tax practitioners around the country gain confidence in the financial and tax accounting for Partnerships, Trusts, and S-Corporations.
Get started with one of our PTE Bootcamps, like our Trusts and Estates Bootcamp in May 2022. As you gain competency and experience, join us as we dive deep into the complex tax planning and consulting opportunities that Pass Through Entities demand. Learn the tax foundations you need today.
Absolutely Will Refer Others
Very down to earth, easy to understand. Valuable information, walked away with a ton of ideas.
Basis Foundations Description
- Learn how to calculate asset basis from an escrow settlement statement formerly know as (HUD-1)
- Determine basis from Section 1031 transactions
- Determine basis from inheritance and gift transactions
- Understand de minimis rules for capitalization
- Master repair verses capitalization rules from repair regulations